Join a family-oriented team who thrive on opportunities to learn and grow. Our vision Our exceptional team, Continually improving, Is the no. 1 choice for builders in our respective fields.
As one of our critical team members you will complete a variety of tasks to achieve inspiring spaces for our great customers. You are a team player and can also work independently. The great thing about us is we go together, so you bring your thinking skills and your ideas and help us to continuously improve on our work so we can continuously improve how we deliver to our customers. This role is critical in exceeding on our projects, so you bring your values on daily work ethic and commitment to all facets of the job.
Team culture, driven by our values of dignity, respect and welcoming to all.
Extended Health and Dental, EFAP support
RRSP, TFSA and Mortgage Assistance Program matching
Formal and on the job training and learning support. We are a learning culture so you will get support to develop your skills and have a career with us!
· Completing jobs using a variety of tools and equipment safely
· Assist in the loading and unloading of materials
· Use of Power Tools and Manual equipment such as Cut-off Saws
· Use of Mobile Equipment such as skid steers and excavators
· Taking direction to work in a team environment and independently
· Participate in training events
· Participate and pass all on-going safety training requirements
· Positive attitude to work in ALL types of weather conditions
· Working with your team to complete project’s schedule to meet deadlines
· Responsible for safe keeping and proper use of all tools you use on site
· Flexibility to travel to and from sites located across greater Vancouver region. We will always try our best to minimize your commute and your impact on work-life balance, but when it is not possible – you are good with where the work is.
· Maintaining a clean work area
· Follow and reflect TGE’s Values and Standards with customers, peers and leaders
Skills and Competencies:
· Responsible to help deliver to tight deadlines
· Organized and detail oriented to learn how to work off drawings
· Team player and customer focused
· Demonstrated ability to work independently once you know the task
· Responsible for safekeeping and proper use of tools on site
· Responsible for keeping clean job site
· Operating a skid steer is an asset
· Accountable to be on time and regular attendance
· Valid class 5 drivers license /working towards your class 5 license
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Virtual meetings